Saturday, May 1, 2010

TEAM SPEIDI!



I can't possibly express how happy I am for my favorite celebrity couple, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag! At first, I wasn't sure if I liked them or not, but now I'm certain that I do because despite what every other asshole says, they're the definition of "real" to me. When it all comes down to it, they're who EVERYONE should want to be. They're bout their paper, they ride for each other at any cost, they're famous, they're rich, etc. But everyone hates them because they speak their mind & THEY'RE REAL.. But then again, the realest ones out there are ALWAYS the ones who get HATED ON. I don't agree with everything they do, but not everyone agrees with what I do either.. But I respect them because they speak on how they feel & THEY'RE GETTING PAID FOR IT! Keep up the good work Speidi! Keep holdin each other down, and keep sucking up all the publicity you possibly can.. I can't be mad at ya!